Love, Sharing, Faith is the ministry of Donald Benson and his wife Heather Benson. Minister Donald Benson is focused on real talk about the real gospel for real life. He believes that the modern Christian need to get back to focusing on a few key things: our prayer life (including fasting), our praise, and get back into God’s word.
The Statement of Faith and Mission for Love, Sharing, Faith is to spread the word of God to all who will hear, to pray for the sick and afflicted to be healed and blessed, for the purpose of salvation. We Believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and victorious life.
- The only means of being cleansed of sin and receiving the free gift of eternal life is through repentance and faith in the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ and accepting Him as Personal Savior and Lord.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.